Last updated: May 01, 2023
The following Terms and Conditions the policies that you agree to when using Our Service. We reserve the right to change and update Our Terms and Conditions at any time. We will notify You of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Shipping and Returns Policy:
* Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to ATS Group USA LLC, 1482 West Lark Industrial Dr, Fenton, MO 63026.
* Country refers to: United States
* You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
By using our Service, You agree to the following Terms:
* We have the right to remove Your account with us at any time for not following our Terms.
* We reserve the right to cancel an order if the prices are displayed incorrectly, and will refund to your credit card the amount owed.
* We are not responsible for any third-parties linked to on Our website.
* You agree to follow all local, state, and federal laws as well as any further restrictions based on policy of ATS Group USA LLC. We have provided known restrictions below, as well as in the Shipping and Returns Policy. All state and local laws supercede our policies and must be followed if they are contradictory
* ATS Group USA LLC does not allow any returns of ammunition due to Federal Law.
* ATS Group USA LLC does not allow orders to be cancelled after they have been processed
* You are solely responsible for the products you have ordered once they have been delivered to the shipping address
* ATS Group USA LLC does not design, produce, or manufacture any of the products listed on our website. As such, We are not liable for any damages to property or any adverse physical effects caused by the product. Any and all claims of liabailty should go to the manufacturer of the product.
Your Personal Information
* If you have previously agreed to allow us to use your information, you may opt out at any time by letting us know using the Contact Us form or emailing us at [email protected].
* We will not sell, distribute, or lease your information to third parties unless we have your permission or are legally required.
* We may send your promotional information using your information if you tell us.
* You may request details of your personal information which we hold under the Data Protection Act of 1998. Please contact us using the Contact Us form or emailing [email protected]
* If you believe any information we have is incorrect, please contact us using the methods listed above. We will correct the information that is incorrect.
By placing an order on Our website, you affirm the following statements are true:
* You are a citizen of the United States and have not renounced your citizenship
* You are not a fugitive of the law
* You are not an illegal alien
* You are at least 21 years of age
* You are not currently subject to a domestic violence retraining order
* You have never been convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence
* You are not mentally defective nor have been committed to any mental institution
* You are not an unlawful user of, nor addicted to, any Federally controlled substance
* You have never been convicted of a felony
* You have not been dishonorably discharged
* We are not violating any local or state law by delivering ammunition to you
Additional Restrictions for Ammunition
The following areas have local restrictions that require additional verification or laws that do not allow us to ship to you if you have a shipping or billing address in the location.
Alaska………….. No shipping at this time
California………. Must ship to a valid FFL
Connecticut……… Must have: valid ‘Pistol Permit’, ‘Pistol Certification’, ‘Rifle Certification’, OR ‘Ammo Certification’ AND valid state ID
Hawaii………….. No shipping at this time
Illinois………… Must have: valid ‘FOID Card’ AND valid state ID
Massachusetts……. No shipping at this time
Maryland………… Must have: valid state ID
NO sales to: Friendship Heights Village addresses
New Jersey………. Must have: valid ‘Firearm ID’ OR ‘Handgun Permit’ AND valid state ID
EXCEPT for: 12 and 20 gauge, .223, .243, .270, .30-06, .30-30, .308, 7.62×39
New York………… Must ship to a valid FFL
Rhode Island…….. Must have: valid ‘Pistol Safety Certification’, ‘Revolver Safety Certification’, OR ‘Rhode Island Hunters Education Course card’ AND valid state ID
Washington………. No shipping at this time
Washington D.C. …. D.C. Law bans all shipments of ammunition within the District
Additional Restrictions for Body Armor
The following areas have local restrictions that require addition verification or laws that do not allow us to sip to you if you have a shipping or billing address in the location.
Connecticut……… State law prohibits online sales of body armor
New York………… State law prohibits online sales of body armor
As of 20 June 2023:
Online Ammo Sales
To purchase ammunition online, you must be 21+ years old per Federal law.
Special State Restrictions:
AK: No shipping, requires special shipping requirements.
CA: Must ship to FFL.
CT: Must have State ID AND one of the following: ‘Pistol Permit’, ‘Pistol Certification’, ‘Rifle Certification’, OR ‘Ammo Certification’.
DC: No shipping.
HI: No shipping, requires special shipping requirements.
IL: Must have FOID AND State ID. Shipping inside IL must be to FOID or ID address.
MA: No shipping, required MA licensing.
MD: State ID required. No Friendship Heights Village addresses .
NJ: Must have ‘Firearm ID’ OR ‘Handgun Permit’ except on .223, .308, 7.62×39, .270, .243, 30-30, 30-06, 12/20 gauge..
RI: Must have ‘Pistol Safety Certification’, ‘Revolver Safety Certification’ OR ‘RI Hunters’ Education Course Card’.
Online Body Armor Sales
Body Armor Restrictions
CT: No online armor sales
NY: State law prohibits online sales of body armor
ALL documents must be emailed to [email protected] to be processed or the order will be cancelled.
IF shipping to any restricted area, the Customer is responsible for all required documentation to comply with ALL state and local laws. Orders will be held until ALL requirements are met for the order to be released.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We may update Our Terms and Conditions from time to time. We will notify You of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page.
We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the “Last updated” date at the top of these Terms and Conditions.
You are advised to review these Terms and Conditions periodically for any changes. Changes to these Terms and Conditions are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
* By email: [email protected]